Facilities Maintenance Helper
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a 1st Facilities Maintenance Helper The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
JDI/JTI has over thirty years’ experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities
- Assist in routine preventative maintenance activities of equipment and building.
- Assist in the installation/repair of plumbing fixtures.
- Patching, texturing, and painting walls.
- Moving furniture, assembly, reconfiguring cubicles.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Stripping, mopping, scrubbing, and waxing of floors.
- Proper labeling, dilution, and use of chemicals.
- Requisition necessary supplies and equipment required for cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Maintain janitor closets, supplies, and janitorial equipment.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
Attributes and Skills:
- Can do person – gets the job done
- Committed to customer satisfaction – will work as needed to meet the needs
- Detail oriented – analytical capability
- Highly organized
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of related experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills and basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of maintenance experience in an industrial environment
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that all prospective and current employees are treated equally without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
As an equal opportunity employer, Johanson Technology, is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Johanson Technology’s career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources 805-389-1166 and/or email us.