NCC Stacker (Machine Operator)
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a 3rd Shift NCC Stacker (Machine Operator). The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
JDI/JTI has over thirty years’ experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities
- Stackers are responsible to stack sheets of dielectric material.
- Read the travelers to ensure that they are following correct build-up design and correct dielectric type.
- Read and locate program files and data recording in SPC Data Entry are required for this position.
- Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
- Cross training for other jobs is required so that employees can occasionally fill-in other departments, when required.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
The faster you learn, the faster you rise
Attributes and Skills:
- Can do person – gets the job done
- Committed to customer satisfaction – will work as needed to meet the needs
- Detail oriented – analytical capability
- Highly organized
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three (3) months of Microscope experience
- Must be able to set-up and operate semi-automated machine
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills and basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.