Regional Sales Manager (West Coast Territory)
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for its West Coast territory. The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
JDI/JTI has over thirty years’ experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities
- Will be responsible for managing a territory that spans the West Coast corridor of the U.S.
- Develop a sales growth plan for driving representatives & manage them
- Grow sales 10% above electronics market expectations.
- Semi-Annual Corporate Forecast review.
- Quarterly Forecast for pipeline reviews with our Manufacture’s Reps that are documented with 30-day action plans.
- Develop and execute growth plans with Johanson Distribution Account Managers and local regional distributors (i.e., Arrow).
- Minimum of 8 Top 10 and Key Account customer face-to-face meetings/month in your territory and travel to all customers at least 55% of the time.
- Extract and report key qualifying new opportunity information (i.e., EAU, Production Start-up, Competition).
Attributes and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar function for an electronic components company
- Experienced in value-based selling
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize competing requests
- Excellent organization, communication and closing skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering - technical ability to interact with customer’s design engineers and communicate needs to factory.
- 5+ years of Regional Sales Management experience
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that all prospective and current employees are treated equally without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.