RF & High Voltage MLCC Product Manager
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a RF & High Voltage MLCC Product Manager for two of its major global products. The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
JDI/JTI operate as one entity and has over fifty years experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities
- Is targeted for those individuals who are anxious to learn and want to fast track their career to quickly rise to a senior management position.
- Offers individuals to speak freely and express your creative ideas. - JDI/JTI’s open door policy is free from large company politics.
- Engage with worldwide customers in the Auto (Infotainment & EV networks), Medical (Imaging, Wearables), IOT and 5G markets.
The faster you learn, the faster you rise
Attributes and Skills:
- Can do person – gets the job done
- Committed to customer satisfaction – will work as needed to meet the needs
- Detail oriented – analytical capability
- Highly organized
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar function for an electronic components company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Remote Option
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.