Are you MS Office Suite and tech savvy? Do you have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment?
- Manage samples database.
- Contact with outside Reps via email or phone to establish sampling cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Establish estimated usage requirements, and purchasing criteria for sample inquiries.
- Secure and place orders in the MRP system taking into consideration; request delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Respond to Request for information (RFI) within a 24 hour period.
- Pro-actively communicate delivery information and expected late shipments with a revised date and reason for slippage.
- Communicate effectively with internal RSM/BDM, and or upper management for required approvals.
- Capable of following Company and Department procedures/policies.
- Able to multi-task with a sense of urgency and work effectively.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION PREFERRED
- Some College experience.
- 2+ years of customer service or similar experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Organization skills; ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize; initiative and work under minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented.