Are you Tech Savvy? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing company? Have you worked within a Production Control department?
Primary responsibilities include establishing and controlling production schedules to include issuing and expediting work orders for finished goods inventory. Will be interacting with Customer Service and Engineering departments to maximize labor & material utilization. Performs various production control activities including but not limited to the following:
- Plans, coordinates, and posts production schedules.
- Provides manufacturing operations with a plan that maximizes efficiency, resources, and capacity.
- Achieves on time delivery within an established budget.
- Gathering and filing records.
- Reporting on use of materials.
- Monitoring customer orders.
- Calculating production rates.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- One to three years related experience.
- MRP Certification or college equivalent preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Previous use of manufacturing software.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, CPIM or APICS certificate a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Requires multi-tasking and ability to look at big picture.