Strategic Partner Manager
Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) and Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager in their Camarillo, CA office.
JDI/JTI operate as one entity and has over fifty years experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities.
The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for managing and sourcing parts from our current and future strategic global partners, optimizing inventory and reducing costs. The successful candidate will be able to perform procurement activities across multiple categories of spend (direct, terms, conditions, lead time, etc.) to develop and maintain a mutually beneficial long term business relationship.
- Is targeted for those individuals who are anxious to learn and want to fast track their career to quickly rise to a management position.
- Offers individuals to speak freely and express your creative ideas. - JDI/JTI’s open door policy is free from large company politics
- Offers an extensive training program at the employment outset to provide you with the tools needed to promote success.
- Be part of an organization that serves worldwide customers in the Auto (Infotainment & EV networks), Medical (Imaging, Wearables), IOT and 5G markets
To be successful as Strategic Partner Manager, you must have the following attributes and skills:
- Liaise with supply partners for both Johanson divisions to strengthen existing relationships, resolve issues, communicate needs, and create synergy
- Manage inventory at multiple warehouses to optimize stock, turns and customer responsiveness
- Assess, manage, and mitigate risks
- Craft negotiation strategies and closing deals to decrease spend/increase profit margins
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Perform cost and scenario analysis
- Maintaining and distributing price lists
- Assisting Sales with cost/margin analysis to provide strategic pricing to customers
- Forecast upcoming levels of demand and adjust to minimize financial risks
Attributes and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically to support key business decisions
- Previous experience in a similar function for an electronic components company
- Working experience company software to manage Purchasing, Receiving & Returns functions
- Ability to gather and analyze data to pursue cost reduction opportunities while mitigating inventory risk
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Proficient facilitation, negotiation, problem-solving and change management skills
- Superior ability to work in a self-directed manner while balancing a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and contending demands
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of purchasing / sourcing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word) and expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Remote – Hybrid
If you are interested in the Strategic Partner Manager position, please submit your resume. To learn more about Johanson Technology’s products, services, and culture, visit our websites at www.johansontechnology.com and www.johansondielectrics.com.
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.