Tape and Reel Technician
Do you possess Leadership skills? Are you dedicated to the improvement of maintaining a clean and safe environment for others to flourish in? Do you have the ability to build strong long lasting relationships?
We are currently seeking an amazing individual who possess all these qualities to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repair and maintenance of all tape and reel equipment.
- Responsible for all mechanical machine set-ups.
- Must maintain tooling crib for all tape and reel equipment as well as spare parts inventory.
- Must generate purchase requests or notify lead person for spare part orders.
- Must communicate with operators to promote on the job training.
- Must be liaison between Johanson Dielectric and different machine company manufacturers.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Work area is to be kept clean and neat at all times.
- Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
- Cross training for other jobs is required so that employees can occasionally fill-in, in other departments, when required.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
Experience and Education Preferred
- High school diploma or GED, the ability to speak, read and write English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Previous tape and reel experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Must have mechanical aptitude with some electrical or electro-mechanical experience.
- 1 to 2 years previous mechanical or electro-mechanical experience.