In an effort to further reduce our customer's design cycle time, we have developed and provide, free of charge, an extensive set of design libraries. We offer a complete set of design libraries for Agilent ADS, AWR, and Eagleware as well as S-parameter data for many of our components. Our MLC/MLI software outputs s2p files that can be imported into your EM simulator. In addition we now offer scalable board substrate thickness and dielectric constant modeling of our capacitors & inductors thru the collaboration with Modelithics Inc.
Please explore the designer libraries below. If you have futher technical questions, don't hesitate to fill out a technical question form.
Touchstone S-Parameter Files
AWR MWO Libraries
Instructions for use:
- Start up your AWR Microwave Office software.
- Go to the "Elem" tab.
- Double click on "XML Libraries"
- Double Click on "*AWR web site"
- Double click on "Parts by Vendor"
- Double Click on "Johanson"
- Double click on the type of component desired
- Double click on the sub-series of that component type.
- In the component window in the lower left hand corner, locate the specific part desired, then drag this component over to the schematic window while holding down the left-hand mouse button during the entire process.
- Release the mouse button to see the outline of the component in the schematic window. It may take a few seconds for the part to appear. When the location of this component is as desired within the window, click the left mouse button again to place the component.
- To view the specification sheet for the component, place the cursor over the component located in the component window in the lower left hand corner. Next click the right-hand mouse button, and choose "Element Help". You will be led to a page on the Johanson Technology site where you can link to the individual specification sheets or the individual S-Parameter file.
- To view the S-Parameter file in the MWO software, click on the "Proj" tab, and then double click on the specific part number located under the schematic name located in the "Circuit Schematics" folder as shown in the MWO software.
- To view the layout drawing, click on the "Layout" tab, double click on the size or the part number root for the specific part shown in the list of layouts. Alternatively, double click on the component as it appears on the schematic window, then choose the "Layout" tab in the window that appears.
Keysight ADS Libraries
JTI ADS Libraries are the latest Software Tools designed to give users of Keysight's Advanced Design System simulation software (Ver 1.5 and up) easy access to JTI's Capacitor and Inductor data (S-parameter based ) (and now the Newly Available Band Pass Filters, Low Pass Filter, Antennas, Baluns and Couplers libraries) during simulation runs. Both Schematic and Layout formats are supported.
If you are familiar with JTI's Libraries and have the files listed below, please select an ADS Library on the right. If you are a first time user, please see the help file below.
Thank you for your interest in Johanson Technology!
|First Time Users:|
|Please see installation instructions before proceeding:||ADS 2011 version
Updated: May 28, 2013
|Legacy ADS Libraries:|
|Keysight ADS 2000-2009 Libraries|
|Also, you must download these critical files:||smtpal.atf||jti.atf|
Downloadable ADS Libraries
The models in the RFCC section were prepared with the assistance of Modelithics, Inc using data supplied by Johanson.
Eagleware Genesys Libraries
- Johanson Technology provides S-Parameters for our Capacitors, Inductors, Chip Filters, Chip baluns, and Chip Couplers
- Use Windows Explorer to unzip the Johanson Technology S-Parameter files. The files are located at: C:\Program Files\GENESYS2004.03\SData\Johanson Tech
- Expand the files into the desired directory. There are about 50MB of S-Parameter files total.
- Start up your Eagleware GENESYS program.
- By browsing for the file from a component window, whereby the file's location is chosen in step 3.) above, pull the desired S-Parameter file into the desired component. For example, if a "linear - two port generic block" is browse for the needed S-Parameter via that block.
- For the latest S-Parameter updates, or for Johanson Technology components not listed here, please see our S-Parameter information.
Modelithics® Microwave Global Models ™
A Microwave Global Model is:
- Measurement-based: The model fits data measured under typical board design conditions.
- Part-value scalable: Each model supports a full range of part values, allowing exact solution or discrete optimization.
- Substrate-scalable: The model supports a wide range of substrate thickness and dielectric constant.
JTI - Microwave Global Models are the latest design tools intended to take advantage of the flexibility and accuracy of Capacitor & Inductor simulations with more control over core design parameters.These global capacitor & inductor models support design optimization by allowing the user to vary board substrate thickness and dielectric constant variation features resulting in much more accurate agreements between computer simulations and actual circuit evaluations.