In an effort to further reduce our customer's design cycle time, we have developed and provide, free of charge, an extensive set of design libraries. We offer a complete set of design libraries for Agilent ADS, AWR, and Eagleware as well as S-parameter data for many of our components. Our MLC/MLI software outputs s2p files that can be imported into your EM simulator. In addition we now offer scalable board substrate thickness and dielectric constant modeling of our capacitors & inductors thru the collaboration with Modelithics Inc.
Please explore the designer libraries below. If you have futher technical questions, don't hesitate to fill out a technical question form.
Eagleware Genesys Libraries
- Johanson Technology provides S-Parameters for our Capacitors, Inductors, Chip Filters, Chip baluns, and Chip Couplers
- Use Windows Explorer to unzip the Johanson Technology S-Parameter files. The files are located at: C:\Program Files\GENESYS2004.03\SData\Johanson Tech
- Expand the files into the desired directory. There are about 50MB of S-Parameter files total.
- Start up your Eagleware GENESYS program.
- By browsing for the file from a component window, whereby the file's location is chosen in step 3.) above, pull the desired S-Parameter file into the desired component. For example, if a "linear - two port generic block" is browse for the needed S-Parameter via that block.
- For the latest S-Parameter updates, or for Johanson Technology components not listed here, please see our S-Parameter information.