Do you possess Electro-Mechanical skills? Are you dedicated to the improvement of maintaining a clean and safe environment for others?
We are currently seeking an amazing individual who possess all these qualities to join our team as a Maintenance Mechanic.
Johanson Technology, Inc. (JTI) is a manufacturer and distributor of various electronic components. It is located in Camarillo, CA. with affiliate locations in Southern California, and China. We have an immediate job opening in our Maintenance Department for a skilled Electro Mechanical Mechanic.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment in all Manufacturing Departments and non-Manufacturing areas.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and diagrams to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Generate purchase requisitions for spare parts, tools, etc. (as required).
- Communicate with other employees, operators and outside vendors as needed.
- Maintain documentation as required.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with equipment manufacturer’s recommendations and/or Internal Procedures.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, electrical, and plumbing
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when equipment problems occur
- Adhere to good housekeeping practices, ensuring a clean and tidy work area that is free from debris at all times.
- Complete planned and routine maintenance and inspections safely and on time.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager (cross training).
- Experience with programmable and numeric controls, power supplies, drives, gauges, test equipment a plus.
- AA diploma or equivalent certificate from a technical/trade school or 6-8 years electrical, plumbing, mechanical or electro-mechanical experience (strong mechanical aptitude).
- Must have PC skills (email, internet, Word, Excel).
- Excellent working conditions, opportunities for promotion, benefits such as medical, pension plan, etc. VETS, EEO, Male/Female.