Mid-Western Regional Sales Manager
Johanson Technology Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. (JDI) are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for its Mid-Western territory. The two companies operate as one entity to offer you a larger portfolio of products to create more sales opportunities.
JDI/JTI has over thirty years’ experience specializing in the design, manufacture and sales of high-quality Power and RF ceramic chip capacitors, inductors, and Integrated Passive Components into the global electronics market. In 2021, the Company shipped more than one billion parts from our worldwide facilities
- Will be responsible for managing a territory that spans the Mid-West corridor of the U.S.
- Will devote at least 30% of their time growing the automotive market.
- Develop and execute growth plans with Johanson Distribution Account Managers and local regional distributors (i.e., Arrow).
- Minimum of 20 customer meetings/month and publish call reports within 48 hours after meeting.
- Offers individuals to speak freely and express your creative ideas. - JDI/JTI’s open door policy is free from large company politics.
Attributes and Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar function for an electronic components company
- 5+ yrs. experience in electronic component sales
- Experienced in value-based selling
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization, communication and closing skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing requests
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering - technical ability to interact with customer’s design engineers and communicate needs to factory.
- 5+ years of Regional Sales Management experience
- 5+ years sales experience in the automotive market
Company Offer Benefits:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/HSA)
- Dental (HMO/PPO)
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement)
- 401k Savings plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
Johanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that all prospective and current employees are treated equally without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.