Regional Sales Manager- Mid-Western USA
Johanson Technology, Inc. (JTI) and Johanson Dielectrics, Inc. (JDI) are manufacturers and distributors of various electronic components, located in a state-of-the-art facility in Southern California, USA.
We have an immediate opening in our Camarillo, California office for a Mid-Western Regional Sales Manager with the ability to provide the following:
- Develop a sales plan for driving representatives & manage them.
- Grow sales by 20% annually
- Monthly Rep Forecast and Opportunity Reviews that are documented with 30 day action plans.
- Work to ensure local Design Wins result in foreign territory (e.g. Asia) purchase order closures.
- Train reps/agents and ensure detailed and accurate use for our pipeline tracking system.
- Increase the Customer Base 15% annually.
- Responsible for Johanson Forecasting and meeting forecast.
- Develop & assume leadership role for Region Top 10 prospects and those existing Key Accounts that drive current year sales.
- Minimum of 20 customer visits/month and publish call reports within 48 hours after visit.
- Work with Business/Product Development Managers to develop new business for their respective product lines.
- Work with customer and Johanson Engineering to identify at least 8 new product opportunities per year.
- Develop and execute growth plans with Johanson Distribution Account Managers and local regional distributors (i.e. Arrow).
- Penetrate customer’s organization and develop a rapport with the decision maker(s), design engineers and buyer.
- Extract and report key qualifying new opportunity information (i.e. EAU Estimated Annual Usage), Production Start-up, Competition).
- BSEE - technical ability to interact with customer’s design engineers and communicate needs to factory.
- > 5 years of experience in electronic component sales.
- Experienced in value based selling.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, communication and closing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).